Popular Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

AN ODE TO MY FAVOURITE BITCH

Many years ago drinking. A University function.
A vision that aroused so much lust.
2 hours later, entwined against a cabinet.
Cheered on by all all who walk past.

As the union developed, and vows were exchanged.
We easily cleared all life's hurdles.
She brought two beautiful boys safely into our life.
Using language that would surely blood curdle.

She is funny, a sweetheart and sexy no doubt.
Can also be really reserved.
But my suggestion to text the boys about getting laid
Got the look that it probably deserved.

She is basically faultless, both as mother and wife,
Her dedication and caring are exemplary
But there's also the fun times we've had through the years.
Legen- wait for it, dary!

Globe trotting round Europe, New Zealand or Fiji.
Seeing sights that are foreign to our eyes.
But nothing like the room service boy saw thanks to Lisa
Allowed in with dinner, my pants still around my thighs.

Sure there are some serious flaws,
Some issues that shake the foundations.
Like sleep-ins, and watching endless games of league.
Fuck, that one can ever strain relations.

But the cardinal sin that has been committed.
An unforgivable act of torment.
I shudder to recall the events of those weekends,
With murderous thoughts ever present.

An afternoon watching replays ruined by few words.
"Oh darling, did you hear the knights lost?"
So whilst pointing the remote, my finger on pause,
I shoot a look to turn embers to frost.

Dinner in silence.
The relationships done.
No bond can survive this.
The fat lady has sung.

Still rather angry, Bitch, you ruined my day!
It invariably comes time to hit the hay.
So as I lay down next to her quietly snoring,
I'm still thinking of terms other than adoring.
Thoughts of vengeance creep up as I climb into bed,
To slap her quite firmly on top of her head!
She'll wake with a start as I feign to be sleeping
I'll hold back a laugh, "Love, why are you weeping?"
As I raise up my hand, preparing my slap,
I fall into an all too common trap.
One look at that face, so peaceful in tone,
And all off a sudden, my heart turned from stone.
Okay, you have this time, escaped retribution.
Besides I now think that I have a solution.
All this anger and tension has left me quite hazy.
So rollover, pants off, climb on and go crazy.

I love you darling.
I will never leave ya.
Your spirit, loyalty, and beautiful blonde hair.
You're my very own golden retriever!

No comments:

Post a Comment